HTDE IT CS Workspace provides several IT services such as Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Active Directory, Windows Client, Software deployment, etc. to the Germany branch of company and its international customers.
Services are provided with a high variety of sourcing levels, including completely local developments, locally provided services within globally defined standards, to partly or completely outsourced services provided or operated by global units or external service providers.
As a part of the team you will mainly be responsible for the technical delivery of these services, in alignment with global teams and external service providers.
Further you will help them to improve operational excellence by implementing the automation of processes and workflows, that are currently manual or semi-automated.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Technical operations & service management of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop and virtual desktop related services.
- Technical operations & service management of the virtual windows desktop (Windows 10/XenDesktop) and application virtualization service(XenApp).
- Technical coordination of external service providers.
- Project support and solution design for implementing business requirements.
- Automation of processes and workflows (e.g. desktop provisioning, automated reports) to improve operational excellence and support project or Ad-Hoc requests.
Technologies they use in the role
Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Automation Workflow Engines (e.g. Power VI), Windows Client & Server
Microsoft SCCM and Software Deployment, Confluence/Jira
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- Technical knowledge & experience with Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop
- General knowledge & experience with Microsoft Windows Client & Server technologies.
- Complete skillset to analyze and technically implement the automation of processes, workflows, and reports.
- Basic knowledge & experience with ITIL, IT service management frameworks and tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow)
- Good organizational, oral and written communication skills
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Experience with VMWare ESX environments
- Agile and Project Management skills
- Experience with collaboration platforms (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco Jabber)
- Experience in working for a bank or financial service provider and familiarity with the regulatory requirements
- German language skills
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Working in an international team within an international environment and daily interaction with customers, colleagues and providers in various countries.
- Flexible work and optional remote working
- A highly standardized IT environment, using the latest technologies.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Technical Business Analyst – Windows Workspace position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org