Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organizations.
Compliance IT brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at company and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime. Global Social Network Analytics (GSNA) in Compliance IT consists of a browser based network visualization that provides the ability to perform both batch and real time entity resolution and network analytics on billions of records. The system provides a unique single and networked view of customers across disparate data sources. Global SNA enables users to perform financial crime detection, prevention and analysis having data inputs from systems as FIU-FIPL and other external datasources. Until recently, GSNA architecture relied on a large on premise Hadoop cluster for data management and analytics. In 2018, Compliance IT / GSNA embarked upon realising the company IT strategy and started an ambitious programme to migrate environments onto Google Cloud Platform (GCP). The team is based across China, India, Poland and the UK.
Their team is currently looking for skilled individual to act as Agile Lead. They are responsible for running a unified and global capability to identify, analyse, and investigate financial crime risk. The current FCR IT architecture is based on a large on premise Hadoop cluster for data management and analytics.
They have started a very ambitious programme to migrate data & amp; analytics onto Google Cloud Platform.
The Agile lead job leads in working with the product owner to align scheduling of activities to broader programme/epic/release requirements.
This role will carry out some or all of the following activities:
- Facilitating the team to self-organise; enabling continuous improvement of change and run activities, aligned to the product roadmap and customer expectations
- Responsible for the coaching and leadership responsibilities that enable Agile delivery, including facilitating team meetings such as retrospectives, reviews and planning events
- Shield the team from interruptions during sprints to ensure that Agile process doesn’t impede team progress
- Guides and coaches the Scrum Team on how to use Agile practices and principles to deliver high quality products and services to their customers
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organization and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, at a pace that is sustainable
- Gets team to a high performing level by recognizing areas of strength and improvement and employing appropriate coaching and development techniques
- Building a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, retribution, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving
- Coaches the Scrum team in self-organization, cross-functional skillset, domain knowledge and communicates effectively, both internally and externally working within the Scrum team
- Supporting and educating the PO, especially with respect to refining and maintaining the product backlog
- Facilitates, supports enhances effectiveness of all scrum events
- Lead the scrum and development teams in self-organization
- Works with Scrum Team, as well as internal and external stakeholders, to influence and drive decision making/conflict resolution and support organizational project or product teams
- Resolves team impediments with other Scrum Masters to increase the effectiveness of the application
- PSM-I or CSM-I certified
- Prior experience on leading scrum teams
- Strong communication, interpersonal and mentoring skills
- Have a deep understanding and practical experience in Scrum Master responsibilities as described in the Scrum Guide
- Ability to analyse and think quickly and to resolve conflict
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Ability to coach business people who are not used to Agile ways of working
- Self-motivation and ability to stay focused
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Agile Lead position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org