The candidate will join of the largest banking institutions in the world.
They are looking for talented system engineers and analysts to analyze privileged/DBA activity logs from their servers for unusual or malicious activities. It is not a 24/7 SOC position. The hands-on experience with Oracle administration is key.
- Analyzing retrospectively (not in real-time!) the activity/audit log base and corresponding traces using various analytics tools and techniques.
- Development of detection rules and use-cases for privileged account abuse.
- Defining logging requirements to support these use-cases.
- Experimentation (data/log-driven) for better accuracy.
- Deep experience in Oracle Database Administration.
- Strong understanding of privileged (interactive) activities on Oracle Database.
- Strong understanding of SQL and logs.
- Deep experience in Security/Identity and Access Management.
- Strong understanding of IAM and Security concepts (like Identity, least privilege, segregation of duties, defense in depth, kernel protection layers, privilege escalation, obfuscation, etc.), models and frameworks.
- Broad experience in data/log analytics.
- Using analytics/data mining techniques to discover unusual patterns.
- Experience with data analytics tools (Excel, PowerBI, Tableau, Kibana, Splunk – at least one).
- Oracle-specific professional certification.
- Cloud certification (CCSK/CCSC).
- Cloud-native monitoring tools.
- User activity monitoring/analytics.
- AI/machine learning algorithms and techniques.
- An interesting journey in hunting hackers via log analysis.
- Career development opportunity.
- Professional trainings, courses and certifications.
- Work environment open to experimentation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Working from home.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the IAM Security Analyst Oracle position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com