The candidate will jon one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
Their team in Equities & Securities Financing Technology runs the Technology Risk & Control practice globally, they partner with engineering teams, their business, product owners and other practices to ensure technology risk is within appetite. Curiosity and a growth mind set for continuous learning are key values within their team.
They are globally distributed and well connected as a group, spanning multiple product lines in Equity Derivatives, Prime Finance, Cash Equities and Electronic trading.
They are looking for a Global Technology Risk & Control Officer, based in their Krakow office, to run and grow the practice assisting engineering teams to manage their risk appropriately, adhering to standards, policies and regulatory requirements.
- You will form strong relationships with technology teams, business and senior management and you will have opportunities both to implement solutions yourself and lead through influence.
- You will help them continue on the journey of growing the framework of managing information security risk for the department, assisting with governance and ensuring the risks taken are within the appetite of senior management of both business and technology.
- You will participate in group wide programs and lead your own initiatives for improving the risk position of the department and identifying thematic risks.
- Leading improvements in existing processes and ways of working is key to the role, enabling consistent small gains to contribute to the evolution of our framework.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- Experience of the operational risk management framework at an enterprise level, may have a technical background, and ideally be comfortable with some coding or scripting languages.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be comfortable communicating to senior stakeholders and internal teams with the ability to range up and down the detail depending on your audience.
- English at least B2 (vast majority of your stakeholders and part of your team are non-Polish speakers).
- Being well-organized, paying attention to detail and precision are highly valued for this role.
- You should have past experience or be ready to start matrix managing within a large team, building good relationships and credibility based on proven delivery.
- Ideally you already have or you would be keen to achieve industry recognized Information Security certificates (CISSP, CISM, CRISC).
- It would be useful for you to have an understanding of software development lifecycles and modern software delivery approaches such as continuous delivery.
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- UI development experience using the React framework
- Experience with REST, messaging technologies and JVM performance tuning.
- MongoDB, Solace, TIG stack experience
- Experience building cloud based solutions using public cloud providers.
- An interest in Equity or Equity Derivatives trading business
- A passion for software development outside of work through involvement in open source, working groups, meetups etc.
- Remote work (also after pandemi period) with occasional visit in the office 1/2 times per month (afterthe pandemic).
- Private medical care.
- Sharing the costs of foreign language classes.
- Sharing the costs of professional training & courses.
- Life insurance
- Retirement pension plan
- Opportunity to obtain permits and licenses.
- Charity initiatives.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the (MSS IT) Risk & Control Officer – Equities position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org