The candidate will join the company which provides an educational platform for children. They help students with homework, expanding knowledge and popularizing access to education.
The Mobile Teams are working on some of the most complex challenges in the ed-tech space: creating communities for students around the world. They focus on building the infrastructure that enables their users to ask and answer millions of questions every day. An important part of their work is to deliver and maintain services like: subscription model in the app, video content, Math Solver solutions and gamification, as an example.
They are taking over the world, and to do so they are looking for strong engineers who are ready to push boundaries and help us solve large-scale problems with solutions that translate into lasting impact. They also need experts to help us coordinate releases of their mobile products.
They want to be the best educational app in the world and are currently looking for an experienced iOS Engineer to help us to build it.
This role works also as part of an interdisciplinary team and acts as the key stakeholder by planning, prioritizing, and executing to achieve product vision in all markets.
As an iOS Engineer on their Mobile Release Team, you’ll work in a very creative environment and with focus-oriented professionals, ship products worldwide to 350+ million users monthly, and transform the world of online education also by developing related products for students, parents, and teachers around the globe.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
- Develop and maintain code for mobile platforms to enhance the great learning experience for their users
- Solve complex challenges such as performance, scalability, and security
- Collaborate with other teams’ software engineers to design scalable services, plan feature roll-outs, and ensure high reliability and performance of deliverables
- Conduct code reviews, contribute high-quality documentation, and build robust test suites for features
- Handle the whole release process from planning to pushing product to mobile markets
WHAT WILL YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN THIS ROLE?
- Experience with GraphQL
- Experience with SDK development
- Experience with mobile analytics as a plus
- Experience with implementing Apple Subscriptions as a plus
Skills and Systems:
- Fastlane, GitHub, TeamCity, Release Train, automation
- GraphQL communication with a backend
- AWS AppSync
- Strong understanding of the iOS SDK
- Ability to create a well-designed public API
- Good understanding of common back-end system integration/web services/APIs
- Proficiency in Git
- Fluency in English (in speaking and writing)
- Strong understanding of architectural patterns
- Team-oriented, self-organized and fast-adapting
- Ready to check your work with A/B tests
- Open to use new technologies in projects
- Eager to deliver fast and often
- Location: Kraków/Barcelona or remotely from Poland/Spain
- Salary: up to 16 000 PLN for a mid person or up to 23 000 PLN for a senior person
- Some of their benefits (slightly varies depending on the location):
- Flexible working hours
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of their Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the iOS Engineer in Release Team position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org