The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions.
The purpose of this role is to help in shaping and executing against the company’s Global Commercial Banking (CMB) strategic change agenda.
Strategic Business Change Manager supports the Senior Strategic Business Change Managers in collaborating with the Business on the need & nature of change to leverage the opportunities and manage the challenges in the industry. Strategic Business Change Managers acts as Commercial Banking change agent, supporting the implementation of the strategy and is committed to making change a source of sustainable competitive advantage for the company.
The role holder will need to support the shaping, execution & embedding of change across the business –thus delivering a unified change experience and support benefits realization agenda.
- Responsible and accountable for the delivery of business change Projects and Programmes in accordance with industry best practices and change methodologies.
- Ensure adoption of relevant frameworks and methodologies, driving a common high-performance approach and that an Agile approach to change is fully embedded within key change initiatives.
- Collaborate with stakeholders and business partners, building strong relationships to ensure consensus and positive change outcomes.
- Obtain buy-in from management and relevant stakeholders for programme plans, commitments, changes including requirements, quality assurance plans, budget, schedule, scope, risk mitigation and contingency plans.
- Cooperate with and provide direction to multidisciplinary teams to collectively shape & deliver the change. Help to effectively promote positive work culture within change team based on respect for people, integrity of actions, creativity and collaboration.
- Build Cross-Bank collaboration between change teams, the CMB, Operations, Functions and IT, sharing good change ideas and ensuring change work is recognised across CMB.
- Demonstrate financial acumen to support the development of a global business case, including investments, detailed benefits and link to overall finances of the business.
- Knowledge of the project lifecycle, with proven track of record of delivering End to End Change.
- Understanding of how change drives benefits for the company, its customers and other stakeholders.
- Understanding of Commercial bank’s business model – i.e. the customer proposition, the channels and operations, and the key financial performance drivers.
- Proven ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies.
- Experience in positive, challenging interactions with Senior Management.
- Very good organizational and planning skills
- Proven ability in working across multi-disciplinary and multi-cultural diverse work environments.
- Ability to gather and understand change requirements and translate them into business terms.
- Analytical background and proven ability in analytical rigor.
- Strong financial and commercial acumen and the ability to understand and contribute to business cases.
- PMP/MSP or Business Analysis training / certification
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt/Green Belt – Optional
- Stable job in a professional team.
- Interesting path of career in an international organization.
- Consistent scope of responsibilities.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Strategic Business Change Manager (Commercial Banking Transformation) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org