The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
- To lead a team that provides IT Service desk support to users and business partners.
- To acquire a broad understanding of the process assigned, actively monitor queues, allocate work, handle escalations, manage customer expectations and plan staffing to meet business requirements.
- Hold a clear understanding of the process PLAs and ensure that they are met.
- Be able to understand, produce, analyze and interpret MIs.
- Lead a cohesive team and ensure that harmony is maintained while also ensuring that the company ethics are being adhered to.
- Lead the recruitment and collaborate with HR function and the vendors.
- Prepare and streamline the knowledge database for the process.
- Work towards contact reduction initiatives. Analyze the data and collaborate with support teams to drive reduction.
- Streamline and standardize process and align it with global model.
- Regularly conduct performance reviews and 1x1s for the team; efficiently coach the team.
- Ensure that all the documentation related to the employees are maintained.
- Strictly follow the standing instructions provided by the manager and complete them in a timely manner.
- Ensure compliance with audit requirements by performing audit checks in line with the process requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. French language is an advantage.
- Motivate team towards a common goal.
- Quick learner with an ability to share and transfer knowledge.
- Ability to understand, work with and interpret numeric data.
- Should have production management skills and be able to initiate process improvements.
- Good leadership skills; should have prior experience for at least 1 year in a similar role.
- Ability to build and maintain cordial relationship with users, peers and people at all levels utilizing diplomacy, judgment and interpersonal skills.
- Should hold a good understanding of the complexities involved in managing a process and team.
- Good planning, organizing and prioritizing skills.
- Minimum of 2 years IT Service desk experience or equivalent.
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Service Desk Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com