Channels Transformation brings together mobile, branch, contact centres and digital channels to ensure seamless delivery of these products and features to our customers. Channels Transformation has c. 4500 resources located Globally and an annual budget of c. $400m. The Business Management function ensures strong oversight and control of Finances and Operational activities including workforce and resource management.
The role will report to the Channels Transformation COO Value Stream Lead and will act as a Relationship Manager to the Sub Value Stream Lead (Delivery Manager) ensuring strong operational and financial discipline across the Sub Value Stream and a robust interface into the Platforms.
• Responsible for Financial Management of Sub Value Stream
• Provide operational oversight and support for Sub Value Stream annual planning and quarterly business review (QBR) process
• Have overall accountability for management of charges across Sub Value Stream
• Ensure appropriate charges structure across Sub Value Stream
• Ensure alignment and management of data across GPDM, Clarity and other relevant tools, owning BPs and clarity lines on behalf of the SVS.
• Build excellent working relationships with Sub Value Stream Delivery and Portfolio Teams to ensure detailed understanding of future plans and requirements
• Owns and manages resource demand and capability profile on behalf of Sub Value Stream
• Closely collaborates with Platform teams to ensure Sub Value Stream resource and capability profile can be met
• Ensure appropriate governance / touchpoints in place to manage workforce demand, by feeding from SVS leads through to the VS BM and ultimately to the Platform BMs.
• Identify and pursue sustainable cost saving opportunities and ensure excellent financial discipline across team
• Manage leadership communications and cascades as required
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications
• 10 + years professional experience in a large Global organisation preferably in an IT department or shared service organisation
• Proven track record in Operational, Planning or Financial management role
• Strong stakeholder management / Relationship Management
• Proficient in financial management and reporting
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Excellent analytical skill, a passion for metrics and figures, and the ability to get into the details, while also seeing and understanding the big picture
• Experience of working on a global scale (i.e. across timezone & geography and with remote teams)
• Highly motivated and able to work independently, under pressure and proactively in a fast paced environment with multiple deadlines
• Positive, proactive and can-do attitude
• Familiarity with key tools including Pioneer, Discover, GPDM, Clarity, HIBS, Jira and Confluence
• Strong Excel skills
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Finance Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com