The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
They are currently seeking individuals in the role of Manager Process Mapping COE, who can help the business respond to process driven regulatory requirements by mapping processes and marinating the existing repository of critical business process maps.
The COE will support Business Service Owners (BSOs) and SOX Process Owners (SPOs) in managing their critical / important business services and SOX process maps using the required tools and standards. Business Service Owners (BSOs) and Process Owners (PO) are responsible for ensuring the processes they directly own are updated, either in response to trigger events or on an annual basis.
The COE will create and maintain the process maps to reflect the processes in place at the level of detail required for risk and control mapping (incl. supporting BSO forum, updates for trigger events, RCTL refreshes, stitching).
In this role, you will have:
- Collaborate with SMEs to understand business processes.
- Develop and maintain business process maps.
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Have experience in Consulting or Banking in Change Delivery, Lean, Process Mapping, Process Engineering or Transformation.
- Proven experience in identifying process improvements.
- Have experience in creating and updating process maps.
- Have experience supporting workshops and ‘show and tell’ sessions with stakeholders.
- Proven track record of working as part of a team, able to collaborate to accomplish common goals in agile environments.
- Flexible working arrangements to accommodate global time zones (within reason).
- Knowledge and experience of process mapping using a variety of tools and techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a proven ability to communicate effectively and confidently at all levels.
- Knowledge of Design Thinking (Preferred).
- Knowledge in Agile ways of working (Preferred).
To be successful in this role you should have some of the following qualifications or experiences:
- Lean Six Sigma Training and or qualification (preferred not essential)
- Experience using process modelling tools (e.g. Visio, Casewise, Signavio) (essential)
- Project management qualification or experience
- Agile qualification or experience
- Design Thinking training or experience
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Process Mapping Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com