At the company, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Analytics team serves to provide business with exceptional value in automation and business intelligence through custom application development. Fast-growing Analytics team continue to receive a flux of new and exciting incoming project requests to solve real business problems via ETL, python programming, data science and front-end application development. The team Project Coordinators play a key role in managing development and timeliness of delivery to the business in addition to utilizing their own technical capabilities to help manage key projects.
About This Role
They are seeking a Technical Project Coordinator to join Industrial Solutions (IS) Segment. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with various stakeholders and team members in technically coordinating using Agile and Scrum methodology all aspects of developing applications. Including from data preparation and python development all the way to data visualization and beyond.
The successful candidate will provide direction on technical decisions in developing data models, applications and dashboards for a global audience of 400+ users. This is an ideal role for a passionate individual motivated by business facing interaction, close team coordination and value adding activities.
This is a diverse role of which the successful candidate will experience being deep in the business, but also deep in technology.
- Work closely with the Team Lead and stakeholders to identify and execute on opportunities, creating value in top-line growth, cost reduction and time saving projects.
- Perform stakeholder intake and follow up sessions ensuring that they continue to meet stakeholder needs.
- Lead migration of existing applications onto new and sustainable tech stacks where required.
- Structure the team to migrate to JIRA and Confluence.
- Onboard the team onto Agile and Scrum tracking.
- The main stakeholders will be in sales, operations and finance.
- Support the effective and efficient governance of self-service BI tools through developing and fostering standards, processes and visualization / analytics best practices
- Work with and coordinate Data Analysts on delivery of new and interesting projects
- Work with Business Support division to ensure delivery of Quality Assurance and key metrics tracking
- Support and lead the plan for developing proprietary cross-training application
- Lead the modeling and creation of datasets using Python and/or SQL to be then used for self-service dashboard reports. Have deep knowledge of all the datasets inside the data lake to be able to provide guidance to other analysts and/or stakeholders.
- Provide advice on offering and potential solutions to the business.
- Possess a strong knowledge of the analytics environment.
- Continue to learn and develop new skills.
- Supervise streamlining of data preparation and processes for maximum automation and efficiency whilst supporting environment migrations where required.
Qualifications and skills required
- Bachelors or Masters degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in working within an Agile environment
- 5+ years of experience in project delivery
- Proven experience in project management
- Possess strong knowledge of overall application development, Python and SQL
- Awareness of Cloud environments (AWS), Database solutions, SQL and python.
- General knowledge and experience with ERP and Business Intelligence systems
- Advanced user of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and database software
- Ability to validate own work and work of others, results oriented, customer focused, team player
- Strong business facing communication skills and a passion for solving real business problems.
- Ability to execute on high level specs with minimal supervision
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
- Provide a positive attitude and drive for business and team support
What the comoany can offer
- Work in a team where a good atmosphere and team spirit is one of greatest values,
- Private medical healthcare for you and your family,
- Attractive package of extra benefits of your choosing,
- Fresh fruits and delicious coffee,
- Flexible working hours,
- Possibility to work from home or from the office,
- Modern and comfortable office with chill out zone.
Values: Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork, Innovation
About the company
The company is a global industrial technology leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive and connected future. Broad range of connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, enable advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications and the home. With approximately 80,000 employees, including more than 7,500 engineers, working alongside customers in approximately 140 countries, the company ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS.
What the company offers:
They offer competitive rewards & compensation. Their commitment to their employees includes offering benefit programs that are comprehensive, competitive and will meet the needs of employees.
• Competitive Salary Package
• Performance-Based Bonus Plans
• Health and Wellness Incentives
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Community Outreach Programs / Charity Events
• Employee Resource Group
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Technical Project Coordinator position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com