The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
About the project:
Enterprise Services is responsible for the core enterprise infrastructure across HSBC group, including IBM z, IBM i, Servers, Databases, Middleware, Storage, etc. ES also maintains the technical relationship and contracts with key third-party vendors.
- Support the ES Domain Heads acting as a point of contact / interface/ champion for Third Party Risk Managers (TPRM) related matters on behalf of ES Domains.
- Review and monitor Third Party Risk related issues across all entities within ES.
- Providing advice and guidance to Third Party Engagement Managers and Risk Owners and Accountable Executives.
- Escalation through reporting line where decision/issue is of significant materiality or regulatory importance.
- Responding to analysis, MI and reporting produced by the Global Third Party Utility team on behalf of ES.
- A good understanding of Enterprise Infrastructure.
- Strong communication and presentation skills required; with excellent planning, organizing, influencing and commercial skills.
- Highly effective in working with all levels of management and staff and in a matrix environment; adapts well to multi culturally diverse work environments.
- Strong Relationship management and risk management skills.
- VBA, IBM z, IBM i
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the ES TPRM Specialist position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org