At the company, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Responsible for management of a blended on-prem SharePoint platform containing multiple farms and ~40 servers and ~50K users located in EMEA, Americas and APAC.
Responsible for innovation and automation in the SharePoint area and admin tools.
The ideal candidate will be a good team player with prior experience in a similar role.
- Architect and Implement broad base Collaboration solutions on platforms including, but not limited to SharePoint Server versions 2013/2016/2019 as well as SharePoint Online
- Plan, lead and execute SharePoint Farm Administration activities in a large multi component virtualized farm
- Ability to architect, develop and support SharePoint Administration utilities via PowerShell
- Plan and lead technical implementations of major SharePoint projects
- Participate and own SharePoint platform incidents in SNOW from onset to resolution including P1/P2 and RCA/CAP
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other professional employees including but not limited to Knowledge Base articles and other user facing collateral and Service Desk
- Provide technical briefings to team members and management
- Strong sys admin troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Create and maintain comprehensive build configuration/ server runbook documentation
- Participate in second level Collaboration support, including weekend, evening and overtime activities
- Participate in annual SharePoint reauthorization process
- Serve as a liaison to Infra Ops teams for dependency related hardware platforms including Win Server, VMWare and SaaS based Proxy
- BS in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Proven 3-5 years of working experience as a SharePoint Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant IT certifications (ITIL, PMP, MCTS and MCITP for SharePoint configurations) a plus
- Strong Collaboration Skills
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for IT Systems and Software Admin – SharePoint administrator position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)