At the company, you will unleash your potential working with people from diverse backgrounds and industries to create a safer, sustainable and more connected world.
Responsible for management of a blended on-prem/online Skype for Business/MS Teams platform containing ~30 servers and ~50K users located in EMEA, Americas and APAC.
Responsible for management of an integrated third provider audio conferencing provider Intercall containing ~6 active/active integration servers
Responsible for innovation and automation in the Skype/Teams area and admin tools. The ideal candidate will be a good team player with prior experience in a similar role.
- Architect and Implement broad base Collaboration solutions on platforms including, but not limited to Skype for Business Server versions 2013/2016/2019 as well as Skype for Business Online and Microsoft Teams
- Plan, lead and execute Skype/Teams Administration activities in a large multi component virtualized farm
- Participate and own Skype/TEAMS platform incidents in SNOW from onset to resolution including P1/P2 and RCA/CAP
- Ability to architect, develop and support Skype/Teams Administration utilities via PowerShell
- Plan and lead technical implementations of major Skype/Teams projects
- Provide technical training and mentoring to other professional employees including but not limited to Knowledge Base articles and other user facing collateral and Service Desk
- Provide technical briefings to team members and management
- Strong sys admin troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Experience with Skype for Business Enterprise Voice integrations including SIP/SBC endpoint, dial plan and voice plan management
- Experience with Intercall, ResPlus and Clarity/Converge 3rd party ACP integrations
- Create and maintain comprehensive build configuration/ server runbook documentation
- Participate in second level Collaboration support, including occasional weekend, evening and overtime activities
- Serve as a liaison to Infra Ops teams for dependency related hardware platforms including Win Server, VMWare and SaaS based Proxy
- BS in Computer Science, IT or related field
- Proven 3-5 years of working experience as an Exchange Administrator
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Relevant IT certifications (ITIL, PMP, MCTS and MCITP for Skype for Business/MS Teams configurations) a plus
- Strong Collaboration Skills
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for IT Systems and Software Admin – Skype/TEAMS administrator position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)