Our client is a top player in the AdTech industry in the World. They have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). They’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. They do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
They’re one of the best cloud computing developers team in Poland.
Who our client are looking for
Currently, we’re looking for a Software Developer in Test for UI Team.
You will be part of the core data development team. Their exchange handles billions of ad requests daily connecting thousands of publishers with demand partners. Each request produces data events that have to be processed to extract business value from them. Daily their applications produce more than 1PB of data.
- Open-minded – happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail and move on
- Proactive – always want to find a satisfying solution
- Self-organized and self-motivated
Our client want to talk to you.
- Test large-scale data processing systems
- Involved in all phases of product development, starting from requirements to validation and deployment
- Analyze and improve efficiency, scalability, and stability of applications
- Work in a focused and nimble team that collaborates on common problems across products and across focus areas
- Own components, processes, and workflows that demand professionalism, excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- Create, maintain, and improve automation test suites/frameworks
- Monitor and maintain QA CI pipelines, collaborate on CD enablement
- Conduct root cause analysis of issues and provide solutions for better coverage and maintainability
- Effectively communicate and being a crucial member of both the project teams and QA organization
- Be exposed to a broader set of problems, which allows for fast career growth and proximity to abundant technical problems
- 2+ years of test automation experience
- Experience in using test design techniques
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins or Spinnaker
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to triage complex issues
- Experience operating in an agile environment
- Communicative Polish and English languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Experience Google Cloud Platform, k8s, and docker
- Experience in UI/UX testing
- Experience in API testing
- Cypress framework experience
- Robot framework experience
- Familiarity with advertising technologies and the advertising ecosystem
What they offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Annual performance bonus
- Tax-deductible system due to copyright protection
- Private health care for you and your family
- Private life and travel insurance (Covid insurance included)
- MultiKafeteria program
- Trainings: access to the LinkedIn learning platform and Tech workshops
- Additional paid day off
- Free parking lot
- Sport activities: online yoga/stretching classes 🙂
- Possible trips to California once in a while