Our client is the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with offices in 14 countries and over 195,000 clients worldwide.
Where you’ll work
As part of a connected global team, you’ll come to work in a friendly and dynamic environment. Their comfortable, cutting-edge offices contain everything you need to succeed:
- Agile workspaces and hot desks
- Private quiet rooms
- Breakout and refreshment areas
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with distributed teams across several countries, with the opportunity to make a global impact.
How you’ll progress
- Your development is as important to us as it is to you.
- You’ll be rewarded for hard work here, with support to get better at what you do.
- They work in a fast-paced project environment where change is constant. If you’re up for the challenge, you’ll have opportunities to try new things and broaden your skills quickly through exposure to the executive team and new experiences.
- In this role you will have the opportunity to help move across the business and contribute towards building a leading global brand.
What you’ll get
As well as having the chance to attend regular social events, get funding for your charitable endeavours and join a range of special interest groups, you’ll receive an attractive selection of benefits working with IG:
- Flexible working hours and work-from–home opportunities
- Performance-related bonuses
- Pension, insurance and medical plans
- Career-focused technical and leadership training
- Contribution to gym memberships and more
- Birthday off
- Two volunteering days leave per year
What you’ll do:
- The ABA will need to understand and translate functionality requirements for infrastructure platforms that span multiple products across IG.
- Partner with product managers and other business analysts to prioritize feature backlog for platform development.
- Work with stakeholder, IT architects and technical teams to ensure a manageable scope that can be delivered on-time, on-budget, on-quality.
- Drive thier cloud platform capabilities evolution and support numerous products’ migrations to it required for their enterprise growth
- Facilitate collaboration between business and technical stakeholders to capture the best possible solution
- Write and prepare user stories and update stakeholders on the progress of these
Who you’ll be
- Candidates with 2+ years of relevant experience
- Experience in working with cloud technologies, especially Kubernetes
- Have knowledge of Agile processes and principles
- Prior experience in gathering, defining, and documenting technical and functional requirements
- Experience of working with Jira (or similar work organization tool)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Sound understanding of application development process and technologies