1. Specification, design, implementation, and delivery of the functionality according to business requirements.
2. Interact with other areas of the business to achieve project objectives and to ensure that all completed tasks are effectively implemented.
3. Provide second level out-of-hours support on a rota basis
Ability / ExpertiseEssential:
1. Minimum of 5 years C++ (including STL, OOD/OOP and C++ 11/14).
2. Experience of the full software development lifecycle.
3. Real-time multi-threaded software development experience.
1. Working in an Agile environment.
2. In-depth knowledge of C++11/14/17/20.
3. Previous experience in the financial sector
1. A relevant technical degree
Self-motivated, enthusiastic team-player who will be willing and able to help colleagues at peak-times; able to work on own initiative where necessary; articulate/good communication skills (e.g. ability to convey technical concepts to non-technical colleagues in a trusted manner); deadline/delivery conscious and is able to cope well under pressure and remain flexible to changing priorities; good analytical skills.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Developer (C++) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”