The candidate will join the company which provides an educational platform for children. They help students with homework, expanding knowledge and popularizing access to education.
They want to be the best educational platform in the world and are currently looking for skilled Solution Architect in the mobile automated testing area.
Mobile Release Team is looking for a person eager to build a comprehensive E2E test automation environment. As a part of a Mobile team, you’ll be responsible for identifying the implementation, maintenance, and delivery of automated tests for major functionalities of the product. You will also collaborate with developers and product people to understand the product in the best possible way to improve customer experience. In addition, you will participate in defining and providing the best quality practices within the organization.
WHAT WILL YOU BE RESPONSIBLE FOR?
- Build and extend a mobile end-to-end test environment for Android and IOS applications
- Provide the best expertise to testers and developers in building a test environment
- Design, develop and maintain automated mobile end-to-end tests
- Ensure that all end-to-end tests are properly executed, and give regular feedback on their status to the team
- Monitor and analyze mobile end-to-end test logs and report bugs and track them to a resolution if necessary
- Integrate test automation into CI/CD process and delivery pipelines
- Dedicated consulting and training provider to support product team initiatives by providing advice, tailored training, and access to resources to ensure Product Team success related to technology aspects of the team’s work.
WHAT WILL YOU NEED?
- Mobile automated testing (Appium + BDD + Python + Browserstack) OR mobile automated testing (Appium + any language) and eager to switch to Python
- Practical experience in test design patterns
- Working experience with CI/CD tools (TeamCity, Jenkins, Travis) and VCS (Git)
- Strong working knowledge of software QA methodologies and processes
- Experience with API2
- Good programming skills in Python (or other language and willingness to learn)
- Strong background in tooling and QA automation (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, behave, pytest)
- Familiarity with BDD and/or TDD concepts
- Practical knowledge of containerization tools (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Best practices in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies
- Good verbal and written communication in English (minimum B2 level)
Nice to have:
- Hands-on experience or desire to test educational platforms
- Practical experience or knowledge of payments systems
- Familiarity with ISTQB concepts
- Knowledge of tools for project/test management (e.g. JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr, TestRail, Xray)
- Willingness to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills including team working, communication, analytical thinking, problem-solving
- Flexible and self-learning
- Love of getting things done
- Location: Poland/Spain
- Salary: 18 000 – 25 000 PLN gross/monthly
- Some of their benefits:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Solutions Architect (mobile automated testing) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”