Our Client is a software engineering and digital innovation company with <20 years of experience in large-scale web, mobile and BI solutions for travel, omnichannel retail, transport, logistics and sharing economy businesses across the globe. Our 500+ professionals’ industry experience covers B2B & B2C commerce, travel, meta-search platforms, marketplaces, manufacturing, transport, logistics, aviation, and crowd economy areas. What makes us different? We always aim to provide a level of tech excellence that redefines what delivering value really means.
.2021 is an exciting year for us, as we are expanding our business to Poland and will be looking for many more colleagues to join the teams in Cracow.
Our Mobile team is working on various complicated and high load projects in transportation, logistics, food, real estate, e-commerce and other industries. We like to learn new things and challenge ourselves. Team members have various experience in mobile Android, iOS, React-native, Flutter, Kotlin multi-platform, so we can deal with those big complicated projects and provide high-quality results.
We see this new team member joining our team, with the delivery mindset and desire to dive into challenges together with the team!
.In this role, you will:
- Work with team on difficult tasks/epics
- Communicate and find needed solutions with a team, client
- Understand project big picture, understand the business case, goal
- Solve problems, notify about possible project risks
- Estimate tasks, deliver according to estimates
- Help younger colleagues with technical problems
- Own a project which works on (responsibility for result)
What you will bring:
- Knowledge of Typescript, REST API, Flux Architecture
- Redux, Redux-Saga, also ES6/ES7
- Jest, Faker, Detox for testing
- Any native platform (android/iOS) knowledge, or willingness to learn it
- Firebase (crashlytics, test, push, events, config)
- Goal-oriented mindset and analytical thinking
- Ability to solve problems in an efficient manner
- Good communications skills and team player attitude
- Fluency in English
What we offer:
- A working culture that is high performing, ambitious, collaborative and fun
- Health insurance and a yearly training budget (local and international conferences, language courses), employee-led workshops
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited WFH (work from home) policy
- Salary commensurate with experience: PLN 18000 – 24000 B2B
- Office perks and company events -SummerCamp, Christmas Party and much more – yes, we know how to do parties!
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Mobile Software Engineer (React Native) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”