The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
Digital product to improve Front Office Supervisor’s oversight & evidencing. Single ‘1 stop shop’ dashboard, maintaining c.40 controlling points, consolidating a broad range of Control data from various global sources that will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
The are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
- Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases
- Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements
- Production availability of your service – if you build the service you own the service!
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE
- Working experience with Front-end technologies: Angular 8-10, HTML5, CSS
- Experience with REST
- Experiences with Test driven development methodologies such as Junit
- Ability to solve complex problems and propose solutions
- E2E testing using Gherkin, Cucumber, and Selenium
- All they teams work in ‘pods’ of 4-8 developers and work closely with a business Product Owner.
- They are not ‘order takers’ but responsible for the service we are developing.
- For us that means:
- All they teams strive to do continuous delivery – they do small, incremental releases and follow agile practices.
- They are empowered to use technology and tools to automate as much as possible.
- They build small services and strive to break up monolithic systems where they have them.
- Each small team is responsible for everything from the requirements to the development to running it in Production. If they build it they own it.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Frontend Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).