The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
You will join our Algo Analytics and Execution Data POD in Equities Electronic Trading. They are a software engineering team using kdb+/q time series technology to handle large volumes of financial markets data each day. Collecting, storing, analysing and distributing data across multiple systems with varied requirements creates many interesting challenges and gives plenty opportunities for improvements and innovation – including usage of Cloud storage and compute engines. They work very closely with our business colleagues so you will have the opportunity to work directly with our business traders and quantitative analysts. They are a global team with staff in London, Hong Kong, New York, Pune and Krakow.
Building and maintaining KDB microservice based applications across multiple locations in a Hybrid (Colo-Campus-Cloud) model across the globe.
Creating and updating automated reporting based off of KDB stored data
Working with quant team to develop and implement new models for algo trading as well as reports based off trading activity
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE WE REQUIRE
- Must have strong KDB skills
- Must be familiar with kdb+/q tick architecture.
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with qspec testing framework
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform
- Demonstrable knowledge of market data, trade data
- Experience with Refinitive/Bloomberg data
- Contact with top IT technologies available in the market.
- Employees’ benefits: Multisport Card, private medical and dental health care, life insurance,
- Free parking space for their employees – few minutes from the office,
- Internal training events and workshops,
- Realistic career progression opportunities in an international organization,
- Casual dress code,
- Cultural exchange,
- Remote work possible after Covid-19 (up to individual discussion with hiring manager)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the KDB Data Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).