The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
- Activities that involve and are not limited to Investigation of Outward Payments (Single Manual Payments – domestic and international, Bulk Manual Payments, Semi-automated Payments – Repair), Inward Payments, Commercial Bills, Payment Charges, Payments Reconciliations.
- The role requires contacting foreign banks using SWIFT messages.
- Communicate with other teams via mail/phone.
- Acquire and update knowledge on procedures and products.
- Ensure that each work is completed in accordance with established procedures and standards.
- Identify and escalate potential showstoppers.
- Support achievement of team objectives.
- Process customer instructions accurately to achieve agreed quality standards and targets (as amended or notified from time to time) on all the processes worked.
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues/transactions that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank.
- Contribute to the creation of a supportive work environment driven by people-centric values.
- Support for Business Partners in multiple countries.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong Relationship building skills.
- Self-motivated and able to work under minimal supervision.
- Good team player.
- Computer literacy.
- Good knowledge of English (at least B1+)
- Good knowlegde of German or French (at least B1+)
- Professional experience in a shared services environment would be an asset.
- General knowledge of Payments and SWIFT communication channels would be an asset.
- Private healthcare.
- Life insurance.
- Training budgets (language classes, courses, etc.)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Payments Investigations Executive with French (Payments) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).