Our client is the world’s largest peer-to-peer learning community for students, parents and teachers. Students connect to both receive and offer help with homework problems and questions. The unique opportunity for students to freely ask questions and gain the confidence that comes from helping others and inspires students to learn in a collaborative community that receives more than 350 million users each month.
NOTICE: ONLINE RECRUITMENT
SALARY: 15 000 – 18 000 PLN gross monthly
They are scaling 🚀They are looking for an imaginative, driven, and incredibly agile Senior SEO Content Planner professional with experience of hitting search engine optimization results for their new vertical – Textbook Solution!
The current shift in education, due to the pandemic, has resulted in an acute shift in how students learn. As they are evolving to help students with their new needs, you, as part of the Growth Team, will get to help students to get unstuck in their learning journey and engage with our evolving learning platform in a better way.
The Growth Team is a hyper-focused, tactical team that has the autonomy and agency to quickly ideate, test, iterate, and launch or kill features that will generate compounded gains against specific metrics, such as acquisition, activation, and retention.
As an early member of this high priority pod, you’ll manage the product descriptions, category content and static pages across our platforms. You will support the ideation, creation, and ongoing development of the content hub.
If you have tons of experience in relevant keywords, meta data, GA tracking, structured data, EAT, algos and all things SEO, we want to hear from you.
This is a unique opportunity to directly contribute to the launch of our Textbook Solutions product and have an impact on the lives of hundreds of millions of students globally, and help us scale one of the fastest-growing and highest-quality consumer learning brands. They are a fun, unique company in a truly exciting phase of its growth 🚀
AS A SENIOR SEO CONTENT PLANNER YOU WILL:
- Create and own a prioritized list of projects that will increase organic traffic
- Create global SEO standards and frameworks for the Textbook Solutions product content,
- Build a team of SEO copywriter freelancers and/or hire agencies to execute on content strategy,
- Create compelling, detailed and search engine friendly copy in line with brand tone of voice,
- Update pre-written product descriptions if further optimization is required,
- Produce relevant online editorial content that will offer user engagement and SEO opportunities,
- Work collaboratively with marketing team and SEO Manager to ensure targeting the correct keywords and phrases, and produce landing pages to support paid campaigns,
- Work with SEO Outreach Specialist to produce content for linkbuilding purposes,
- Track the competitive landscape and analyze trends to identify content opportunities within the Textbook Solutions space.
TO SUM UP YOU WILL TAKE OWNERSHIP OF:
- Copywriters recruitment & management and content agency cooperation,
- Content creation (internal and for linkbuilding support if needed) in cooperation with SEO Manager and SEO outreach specialist,
- Content quality evaluation and ongoing optimization in cooperation with the SEO Manager.
YOU ARE A GOOD FIT IF YOU HAVE:
- 5+ years of copywriting and marketing experience in an agency or in-house setting
- Experience writing SEO-optimized copy for online platforms, including websites, ads, blogs, and/or landing pages.
- Experience with managing remote copywriters and cooperating with multiple content creation agencies,
- Experience with multilingual content creation,
- Strong understanding of basic SEO elements (meta description, title, headings, canonical) across content as well as understanding of keyword metrics (competition, search volume, SERP features, CPC, difficulty),
- Proven experience with creating content optimized for SERP features such as featured snippet,
- Experience with content management systems and web analytics tools and experience using data and revenue goals to inform and develop content strategies,
- Passion for designing the future of education
- Product UX writing experience
- Experience with large sites (over 1 million pages) with significant organic search traffic
- Exceptional copywriting skills capable of writing engaging, short-form and long-form content,
- Best-in-industry editing and proofing skills,
- Strong attention to detail and highly developed organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines,
- Enjoy excellent written and communication skills with entrepreneurial candor, growth mentality,
- A growth mindset, eager for collaboration and experimentation.
Skills and systems
- Experience using various SEO tools including: Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Ahrefs, SEMRush, and more.
- Experience using SEO oriented content creation tools such as Surfer, Marketmuse, Frase or other.
Some of our benefits – the final offer will depend on the location:
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work remotely
- Personal development budget 800$ per year + unlimited time off policy for participation in conferences and workshops and access to an online learning platform with courses from Udemy, Harvard Manage Mentor and many others
- Fully paid private health care packages for you and your family (dental care included) provided by Luxmed
- Fully paid life insurance provided by Warta
- Multisport Plus card
- Access to the Mental Health Helpline – providing virtual support of external psychologists, psychotherapists, and coaches
- AskHenry services – personal concierge services to help you to settle your everyday matters (like Ikea shopping or shoemaker visit)
- Possibility to join one of our Employee Resource Groups and initiatives (Inclusion Council etc.)
- If needed, additional budget for work remote work accessories
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for Senior SEO Content Planner, Growth (Textbook Solutions) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)