This role will be part of the client Finance’s global Tech COE that is responsible for building automations to
improve efficiency within the finance and accounting processes. Key responsibilities include the
development of automation code, testing and post-deployment support to resolve issues and deploy fixes.
The Automation Developer will mainly focus in developing solutions for APAC FSC but will be physically
supervised by the Automation Junior Team Leader in Krakow.
• Work across the global Tech COE team and E2E process teams to build process automations within
the designed framework
• Develop automation solutions and focus the support for the APAC region
• Develop the code required to build the solution and meet the business requirements
• Ensure adherence to the automation framework and standards for all developments
• Build out the test plans and coordinate testing
• Support automations in production environment to diagnose issues and develop fixes
• Coordinate and work closely with the Business Analyst in APAC region to understand the stakeholders
requirements before developing the solutions.
• Provide timely update to Business Analyst and CI Manager in APAC for the progress of the automation projects.
Qualifications (Training, Education & Prior Experience)
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• Fluent English language
• Training/knowledge of code development
• Experience in RPA solutions (recommended UiPath)
• Familiarity with common languages used by client’s finance org such as VB, C#, .NET
• Open minded, eager to learn
• Good communication skills and team/collaboration mindset
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Accuracy and attention to detail
• Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-changing trends
• Chinese language would be and asset
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Automation Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”