Technologies they use in the role
• IBM Guardim
• Database knowledge: Oracle, MSSQL
• DB Protect
ABOUT THE PROJECT
The jobholder will be working in Data Security Team in Krakow which is a part of the Company Global Cyber Security Technology Team.
• Project consultancy and providing guidance on solutions and security architecture for line of business.
• Ensuring on-going security compliance of all database technologies and manage risks and future threats
• Assisting in delivering vision for Data security
• Definition, implementation and maintenance of Security Controls across multiple relational database technologies – Oracle, MSSQL, Sybase, DB2 LUW, DB2 z/OS
• Defining and implementing security controls across all DBMS platforms
• Defining best practices for security monitoring, using tools like IBM Guardium and DbProtect
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
• Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of a variety of database technologies – Oracle, Sybase, SQL, db2 on mainframe – including vulnerabilities and risk management
• Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. past working experience in IT Security, specifically Data Security principles and controls
• Experience working in relevant market/context, i.e. working with other business teams from all over the world to help deploy and operate new security technology and communicate security risks within the bank.
• Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English
• A comprehensive understanding of risk management and proven experience of ensuring own/others’ compliance with relevant regulatory processes
• Experience on Guardim, GBDI products.
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
• Experience on DBProtect
WHAT THEY OFFER
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employees’ benefits
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Database Admin&Security Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).