The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
- Provides support in a high-volume environment to corporate recruiters throughout the recruiting process for an assigned business unit
- Maintains applicant tracking system to ensure data integrity and compliance
- Coordinates candidate pre-employment checks and serves as the primary contact with third party vendors, as appropriate, to ensure timely and proper facilitation of candidate status
- Handles all new hire processes including offer letter generation/delivery, and follow-up; ensures all aspects of the new hire process are timely, accurate and lead to a positive experience for all involved
- Coordinates all internal and external job postings
- Responds to all internal or external recruiting-related inquiries with a sense of urgency and directs/escalates to the proper source for information and follows up as appropriate
- Responsible for record keeping of all recruiting related documents such as applications, background check authorization forms and is well-versed in the retention policies of the company
- Any Graduate with 1 to 3 years’ experience
- Good command of German both written and verbal
- Relevant work experience of working in TA / HR / Ops shared services environment
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, including intermediate knowledge of Excel
- Prior experience of working on enterprise applicant tracking systems (ATS)
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal Energetic self-starter
- Attention to details with the ability to perform in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and positive work environment.
- A stable role with a consistent set of responsibilities.
- Career development prospects within the multi-national leading financial organization.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits.
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the (HR Ops) Recruitment Specialist with Spanish position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”