Before we tell you about the job requirements and opportunities… let us tell you about our client.
They are a small but growing team – not a large corporate. Our client likes to make work fun, but most
of all, they have diverse and very interesting projects that will excite you again and again. They are
always happy to help and support each other as much as they can, in and out of work!
Their office is located in the Main Market Square in Krakow, but don’t worry … you don’t have to come
to the office every day if you prefer to work from home – either way, it’s fine with them.
Time for details!
Our client expectations:
- 3+ years of development in any strong typed language
- Understanding of PostgreSQL (optional NoSQL databases)
- Working knowledge of Git or other version control system
- Familiarity with Linux environment
- Knowledge of Rust
- Agile/Scrum development cycle understanding
- Excellent communication skills and being able to work independently or in a full team
- Good written and verbal English and Polish skills
- Ability to effectively plan and organize
Nice to have:
- Coding skills in Golang
- Experience with Docker containers, Google/AWS or other cloud services
- Familiarity with Clickup, JIRA + Confluence
- Multisport card,
- Private health insurance package,
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours and remote work