Who they are:
They’ve been changing the financial services game since they were founded in 1974, when they invented a whole new category of trading. Today,they’re the world’s No.1 spread betting and CFD provider, with operations in 20 countries across five continents and over 400,000 active clients worldwide. But they know their success is only possible because of their people, who they encourage and empower to be brave, determined and inventive. Join them if you’d like to work in an inclusive, collaborative team that will recognize your talent and allow it to shine.
Join the game-changers:
Join the team where you will be responsible for owning the Change Management Process ensuring it is fit for purpose reviewing and enhancing the process where required.
Some of the responsibilities include:
- Own the Change Management Process and it’s KPIs, ensure it is fit for purpose, review and enhance the process where required
- Become the recognized SME for Change within the company
- Provide oversight of continued Change education and training for IT teams
- Represent Change function in front of external and internal auditors and in global process excellence meetings
- Coordinate IT process integration betweenthe company, subsidiaries, and 3rd party suppliers
- Improve cooperation between various ITIL and SDLC practices incl. change process automation
- Define business requirements for Change process in ITSM tool and coordinate it’s implementation
- Chair weekly CAB meetings and emergency CAB
- Produce and present monthly Change Management reports within wider Service Management group, identify any negative trends and address inefficiencies
- Lead, manage and support Change team with daily operations i.e. emergency change review, adjustment of controls or improvements
- Create or assist others in the writing of documentation, instructions, and procedures around Change process
Where you’ll work :
• As part of their hybrid working environment, you’ll split your time between home and the office. In this way, you’ll be able to enjoy a better work-life balance and always bring your best self to your role.
• At the office, you’ll have access to everything you’d expect from a world-class employer, such as a modern working environment, agile spaces, private quiet rooms and breakout areas. Plus, all their offices are located in iconic city centres, close to everything you might need for a rewarding working experience.
You will be working in Krakow office. The development team is in Bangalore as well, so you will have a chance to work internationally on daily basis. They have a flexible working culture which is shaped around the needs of their team members, including working from home and flexible working hours to accommodate personal matters.
How you’ll grow:
- Your personal and professional development are important to them.
- As a company that’s constantly redefining the boundaries of possibility, they’ll challenge you to push yourself, accelerate your ambitions and rise to new levels of excellence.
- They know that’s a big ask, so they’ll make sure that you’re supported all the way, getting the backing you need and the recognition you deserve. If you connect with their vision and can get behind it, you’ll be rewarded with countless opportunities to experience new things and enhance your abilities.
Who you are :
- You’re upbeat and enthusiastic, and you have an open mind and a curious, can-do attitude.
- You, like them, understand the importance of collaboration and are driven to be the best in what you do.
- You embody their three core values – to champion the client, learn fast together and raise the bar.
- You want to be part of a proudly carbon-neutral company that will priorities your theyll being and that of the world around you, helping to create a brighter future for all.
- A company that embraces diversity and welcomes everyone with respect, regardless of race, age, sexual orientation, gender, identification, faith or culture. If you’re inspired by their way of working and can bring something new to their team of top-notch people, then you’ll find a home here.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ years’ experience in globally dispersed Service Management teams with various stakeholders and entities
- 5+ years managing a Change Management team in a fast-moving CD/CI environment (preferably within a financial services environment). Experience in DevOps organisation as a plus
- Experience of supporting external and internal audits especially with MAAS, ESMA or FDA regulated industry
- Experience of managing a wide spectrum of stakeholders and show an ability to manage upwards
- Ability to lead technical conversations with various technical support groups, including development and infrastructure teams in IT
- ITIL v3 Foundation level (minimum)
- Excellent English communication skills (written and verbal)
- Assertive and willing to highlight identified process issues within peers’ level as well as with senior
- Hands-on knowledge of ServiceNow, JIRA, Confluence and MS Office365
- Knowledge of troubleshooting financial trading platforms.
- Previous Major Incident, Problem and Release Management experience
- Experience with Dev-Ops model
- ITIL processes and terminology consistent with having completed an ITIL Change Practitioner level course or be qualified to ITIL v3 Expert level
- Experience of working in a global organisation and servicing high value/ global customers in different geographical locations
- Experience of delivering within a multiple service support team, in a complex business environment
- Experience of Service Management in both B2B and B2C environments
- This is a hands-on role, working across 4 major technology hubs – UK, USA, Poland, and India.
What you’ll get :
- Competitive salary
- Private medical cover for you and your family (Medicover)
- Multikafeteria system (you can choose multisport card, vouchers etc.)
- Life insurance (Generali)
- Comprehensive global and local onboarding process – to the company and to your role
- Employee-led LGBTQ+, Women’s, Black and Parents & Carers networks with annual budget for organizing events & projects that foster an open, diverse and inclusive culture
- Option to participate and create ESG initiatives based on the company’sBrighter Future Fund
- 2 additional days off a year for voluntary work
- 1 additional day off to celebrate your Birthday 😊
- Work from home or office (based on your choice)
- Home office equipment reimbursement
- Flexible working hours
- Online stretching sessions
- Online wellbeing weeks
- Online social events
- Depending on pandemic situation – summer parties
In the office
Come to work in a comfortable, state of the art office containing all the things you need to succeed. Each of them works from laptops, at agile, ergonomic workstations designed to support their roles. Their spacious, open-plan offices provide a modern, dynamic setting for you to excel. On top of current benefits employees may enjoy here:
- Free fresh fruits and coffee club
- App based parking spots booking system
- Bike parking and shower
- Games: Foosball and ping-pong table, consoles and board games
- Annual parties - summer picnic and Christmas Party
- Other social events
They work in hybrid working model.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Change Management Team Lead position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”