The candidate will join one of the largest banking intitutions in the world.
- To promote and sustain a risk-management culture in alignment with Compliance’s role as the 2LoD.
- To provide advice and guidance which enables the Business to manage regulatory risk effectively, and to
escalate more complex queries in a timely and seamless manner.
- To proactively identify and support in the management of significant new or emerging risks.
- To track the resolution of subsequent risk management actions as appropriate.
- Ensure the identification and implementation of best practice to enable the highest operational standards.
- Define and adopt best practice through collaborating with our key business partners.
- Compliance and LoB staff in Europe.
- Regional and country Compliance Teams.
- Demonstrate effective conduct of all activities falling within the scope of responsibility.
- Foster positive and professional working relationships with others throughout the Group including within
- Close collaboration with the other teams within Contential Europe Compliance in the Region.
- Support and encourage constructive cross-country and cross-business teamwork by demonstrating
collaboration and matrix management in action.
- To share insights on repeatable business queries and escalate complex queries in a timely and seamless
- Consistently apply policy and governance frameworks, procedures, practices and standards to ensure
quality, effective regulatory compliance advice and guidance;
- Support the continuing development, implementation and improvement of the processes, capabilities,
capacity and infrastructure needed to effectively manage Compliance risks in a changing environment.
- Develop and produce comprehensive MI, and critically review this, in order to create meaningful
assessments of team performance in order to provide comfort to Compliance and LoB teams in Regional
and Country teams.
- Ensure individual compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations, procedures that
apply to the conduct of Compliance.
- Be able to work within multiple control environments.
- Assist the business with the preparation of manuals and procedures (regulatory conduct and financial crime
compliance input only) as required.
Our client requirements
- Degree or equivalent professional qualifitaction in law, economics, accountancy or similar field,
- Working experience as a compliance officer,
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to support decisions with sound reasoning and clearly articulated
- Strong collaboration, communication and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to think laterally
and solve problems,
- Understanding or experience working with corporate banking products and services,
- Working in a major financial institution, within a matrix environment, including reporting internationally;
- High level of professional and personal integrity;
- Proficiency in English and French language (written/spoken/formal);
- Other European languages are a plus, e.g. Spanish, Italian, Greek, Czech, Dutch.
- Understanding of the purpose, value, culture and fundamentals of the Compliance function
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities is essential
What our client offers
- Stable job in professional team,
- Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance,
- Car parking few minutes away from the office,
- Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch),
- Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
- Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
- Fresh fruit on the floor and good coffee in the kitchen
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the AVP, Compliance Advisory position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”