The Department is a dedicated team that helps shape and implements strategic change for the company. Combining change expertise and experience with knowledge and network, they work hand in hand with business and delivery partners across the world to implement the important changes needed to achieve company’s aim: to be the world’s leading international bank.
They support initiatives which span multiple businesses, countries or regions, up to large scale multi-year transformation programmes to drive business strategy, ensure regulatory compliance, transform processes and support market competitive advantage.
- Supports GPB business and PMO team in transformation to Agile ways of working.
- Tracks, reviews and controls Sub-Value Stream progress, ensuring it delivers declared Objectives and Key Results (OKR’s) and value to the business within budget; anticipating potential risks and blockers, assisting with putting mitigating actions into place to prevent delivery stalling and escalating as appropriate.
- Works hand in hand with the Sub-Value Streams leadership in Programme Increment Planning activities.
- Controls SVS budget, drive Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process.
- Assists with closure activities, including handover to the business, capturing lessons learned, benefits tracking and SVS quality assurance.
- Actively engages in SVS resource management; assists new team members to understand SVS context and content, the importance of stakeholder management and wider SVS goals.
- Demonstrates working knowledge of company Global Business Transformation Framework to ensure compliance is being adhered to by Sub-Value Stream (SVS)
- 5 years of experience in PMO or Project Management role on complex projects across countries or regions.
- Understanding of managing projects in Agile way; including working knowledge of Jira and Confluence, PMO processes and best practice techniques.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with running meetings in English over video or teleconference.
- Experience in leading PMO unit would be an asset.
- SAFe, MoP, PMP, Prince2 training or certification is an advantage.
The company offers:
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure.
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications.
- Strong support in professional development of people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally.
- Work-life balance supporting environment.
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the PMO Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”