The candidate will join one of the largest banking institutions.
- Responsible for supporting requirements life cycle management/solution design
- Work closely with project team and delivery stakeholders to ensure smooth change delivery
- Support of Change Management activities such as early change planning and audience analysis through
to designing and delivering change interventions (e.g. communications, training, support, organization alignment)
- Establish relationships with key project stakeholders
- Analyst role is heavily business focused, it is not an IT role
- Follow client Business Transformation Framework within the project
- Experience in gathering requirements and/or conducting design activity
- Exposure to change implementation activity
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Overall financial services industry knowledge is a plus
- Knowledge of MS Office and business analysis tools
- Business Analysis Certifications (e.g. CCBA) are an advantage
- Stable and interesting job in professional team with international exposure,
- Friendly and welcoming culture, focused on professional and personal development,
- Access to professional training and professional qualifications,
- Strong support in professional development of our people to enable them progressing their careers both locally and/or internationally,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)