Program: Operations Tech
You shouldn’t have to go to the mailbox to get your mail. Our client helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Their members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, the company has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online—all without ever touching an envelope.
Our client is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, they’re focused on making lives easier for all their customers.
They empower their team to make courageous decisions to serve customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
In this role you will:
● Design, build, and maintain large-scale services, job pipelines and systems
● Develop and define the backend architecture and tech stack
● Work cross-functionally with many teams: Engineering, product, technical operations, Data
● Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
● Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
● 5+ years of commercial experience as a Software Development Engineer
● 5+ years of programming experience with at list one modern programing languages (.NET C#, C/C++, Go, Ruby, Python)
● 2+ years of experience contributing to architecture and design of new and concurrent systems
● Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MySql), DataStores (ElasticSearch, Redis)
● Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
● Strong knowledge related to concurrent programming and hands on experience with highly scalable, distributed systems
● Experience working with public cloud providers (Azure / AWS / GCP) is a plus
● A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
● Experience with WPF/ Electron/Flutter/ Desktop application development is a plus
● Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
● Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
● Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
● Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
● Sports card (Multisport)
● Free English classes
● Team building and socializing events
● Competitive salary
● Decent coffee
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Software Development Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).