Kraków/ REMOTE WORK POSSIBILITY
Contract type: Employment contract
Working time: Full time
Typical working day 9am – 5pm but may be asked to flex and start/finish later to align with global stakeholders on occasion. Weekend working required approximately 1 week in every 4 for change implementation.
Seniority level: Specialist/ Senior
Technologies they use in the role
Automation tools Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible/Puppet, Coding/scripting language – Java/Shell/Python/Groovy
AppDyamics/Splunk installation/setup and working
ABOUT THE PROJECT
You will be working on various projects relating to automation, e.g. Role Swap automation, Automating to reduce toil, design, develop and implement the automation solution to improve efficiency of day-to-day tasks.
• Building and setting up new development/automation tools to simplify day-to day work and reduce toil, general geekiness and interest to solve problems with technology
• Understanding the needs of stakeholders and converting them to technical requirement, architecting and developing suitable solution
• Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
• Testing and examining code written by others and analysing results
• Identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
• Working with various stakeholders to ensure that development follows established processes and works as intended
• Self-driven in planning and managing assigned tasks/projects and deliver solutions as per agreement
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
• Fluency in English,
• CI/CD tools: Jenkins
• Other automation tools: Ansible/Puppet, Control M
• Scripting/Programming languages: Java, Shell, Python, Groovy, J2EE/Spring (a plus)
• Java servers: Websphere Application Server/Tomcat/Weblogic – deployment understanding and configuring application on it.
• Other technologies understanding e.g. message queue (MQ)/Kafka, Database e.g. Oracle/PostgreSQL/MongoDB.
• Understanding and preferable working hands on knowledge of micro-services architecture and containerisation (Dockers)
◦ Deployment of these containers on Kubernetes or on cloud is a plus
• Cloud technology: GCP/AWS/Azure
• Application development background is a big plus
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
• Log aggregation: Splunk/ELK
• Application Monitoring: AppDynamics or similar
• Any network monitoring tool
WHAT THEY OFFER
• Be part of dynamic IT environment
• Parking few minutes away from the office,
• Relax room (with massage chairs and area for yoga/stretch)
• On-site medical consultations in the office,
• Childcare policy,
• Bicycle racks in the underground garage and around the office; showers dedicated to cyclists,
• Game room (with Xbox, PS consoles and foosball table),
• Private health care (different options – from basic to VIP), employees’ benefits: private life insurance, multisport,
• Work and Learn from teams with mature process and tools to ensure the best in class deliverables,
• Casual dress code.
Additional information / About the role (optional)
Being a technical geek is a plus!
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Automation Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”