You will join one of the largest banking institutions in the world.
This role resides in one of the newly established IT Infrastructure Delivery (ITID) agile engineering pods within the End User as a Platform (EUaaS) platform. The intent of these new engineering pods is to provide a first-class user experience to their staff, adding increased levels of automation and cloud-based management to their EUaaS platform. Their ambition is to deliver an industry-leading platform: Highly automated, highly self-service, highly secure, highly resilient, and highly mobile. They will do this by developing world-class automation and integrating with the wider the company’s infrastructure environment, through the activities of the agile engineering pods.
- Product Owner is directly responsible for the leading, directing and influencing their teams to achieve the strategic aims of EUS, is expected to be conversant with industry standards for windows protection (endpoints). Product Owner will also be expected to be accountable for the team’s budget, vendor management and be able to take responsibility for engineering, deployments and compliance of the Windows protection tooling in the bank (both technical and procedural).
- Engagement at senior stakeholder level including Business, IT, cybersecurity and external Full responsibility for the strategy covering their entire portfolio Providing guidance and a point of escalation for products within their portfolio
- Be part of a team that performs sustainable continuous improvement, identifying and removing organizational barriers affecting the team, processes and products owned
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Microsoft Windows Technology
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. Experience managing global teams in a complex and changing technical environment
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. proven experience of managing teams responsible for technical projects and engineering
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of Windows OS, Anti Malware products
- Past working experience in a relevant role, i.e. past global or distributed team management experience desirable. is desirable but not essential
- Experience of using relevant software packages, i.e. McAfee/Symantec/Microsoft protection products. Is desirable but not essential
- A track record of constantly looking for ways to do things better and an excellent understanding of the mechanism necessary to successfully implement change
- Proven experience of leading others and creating an environment that supports and inspires people to develop and deliver
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Contributed productively to team objectives, sometimes supporting and sometimes leading activities to achieve shared goals
- Experience of making prompt and practical business decision, even in times of ambiguity, considering various perspectives and taking responsibility for outcomes
- Working in an international team within an international environment and daily interaction with customers, colleagues and providers in various countries
- Flexible work and optional remote working
- A highly standardized IT environment, using the latest technologies
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for theProduct Owner – Windows Protection (McAfee) position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”