Our client is here to democratize law. They believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, they’ve built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more.
Our client has recently acquired the leading virtual mailbox solution for small businesses. They work together to provide the best possible solution for their customers, who benefit from the freedom and time they help them save. When people turn to our client to set up their businesses, they’ll also be able to select a virtual business address and use virtual mail tools to manage their physical mail. To date, they’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal, tax and virtual mail solutions for families and small businesses, and they’re committed to making their services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before.
What you will do:
- Design, build, and maintain large-scale services, job pipelines and systems
- Develop and define the backend architecture and tech stack
- Work cross-functionally with many teams: Engineering, product, technical operations, Data Science, etc…
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- 8+ years of commercial experience as a Software Development Engineer
- 8+ years of programming experience with at list one modern programing languages (Go, Java, C/C++, Ruby, Python)
- experience contributing to architecture and design of new and concurrent systems
- Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MySql), DataStores (ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
- Strong knowledge related to concurrent programming and hands on experience with highly scalable, distributed systems
- Experience working with public cloud providers (Azure / AWS / GCP) is a plus
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Comfortable office in the City Center with a non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- Sports card (Multisport)
- Free English classes onsite
- Team building and socializing events
- Competitive salary
- Decent coffee
- Table football, Udemy access etc.
Prosimy o przygotowanie swojego CV w wersji angielskojęzycznej w PDF.
Prosimy o zawarcie odpowiedniej klauzuli potrzebnej do procesu rekrutacji:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Staff Software Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)