Who we are
You shouldn’t have to go to the mailbox to get your mail. Earth Class Mail (a LegalZoom Company) helps thousands of people and businesses manage their postal mail online. Our members can securely access their mail 24/7, on any device.
Established in 2004, Earth Class Mail has helped digitize millions of pieces of mail that would have otherwise cluttered offices, littered homes, and filled landfills. Instead, your important mail turns into secure, searchable PDFs. Customers deposit checks, pay bills, and share documents online—all without ever touching an envelope.
Earth Class Mail is based in San Antonio, Texas, with offices in Beaverton, Oregon, New York City, New York, and Krakow, Poland, as well as remote team members across the United States. Together, we’re focused on making lives easier for all our customers.
As part of the Earth Class Mail team, we empower our team to make courageous decisions to serve our customers. You’ll be a builder who maintains high standards and embraces big ideas.
In this role you will:
- Design, build, and maintain large-scale services, job pipelines and systems
- Develop and define the backend architecture and tech stack
- Work cross-functionally with many teams: Engineering, product, technical operations, Data Science, etc…
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- 8+ years of commercial experience as a Software Development Engineer
- 8+ years of programming experience with at list one modern programing languages (Go, Java, C/C++, Ruby, Python)
- experience contributing to architecture and design of new and concurrent systems
- Experience with Databases (PostgreSQL, MySql), DataStores (ElasticSearch, Redis)
- Strong Computer Science and development fundamentals, including object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design.
- Strong knowledge related to concurrent programming and hands on experience with highly scalable, distributed systems
- Experience working with public cloud providers (Azure / AWS / GCP) is a plus
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
- Comfortable office in the City Center with a non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere ● Flexibility in choosing the type of contract
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- Sports card (Multisport)
- Free English classes onsite
- Team building and socializing events
- Competitive salary
- Decent coffee
- Table football, Udemy access etc.