Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
They use the unique expertise and capabilities to provide specialised services – their people range from technologists transforming the banking experience to operations professionals managing 1.7 trillion payments a year.
Their Purpose – opening up a world of opportunity – explains why they exist. They are bringing together the people, ideas and capital that nurture progress and growth, helping to create a better world – for customers, people, investors, communities and the planet they all share.
The jobholder is responsible for processing of inward and outward payments (domestic and international) for french customers
- Handle all queries accurately to achieve agreed quality standards and targets
- Ensure that all tasks are completed in accordance with established procedures and standards
- Identify and escalate potential showstoppers
- Proactively escalate to the Line Management any issues / transactions that would impact service delivery or potential loss to the bank
- Respond to mails/queries related to process timely with a cc to the Line Manager
- Customer oriented solutions
- Act as a team worker
- French – min. B1
- English – min. B2
- University degree
What they offer:
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting career path in an international organization
- Private health care and other employees’ benefits
- Courses & training for our employees
- Modern office buildings in Kraków
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), adding the following clause, fill in the form and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the (Payments) Payments Operations Executive – with French position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
[Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904]