About the role
Enterprise Technology – The Compliance IT team provide technology solutions to support the Financial Crime Threat Mitigation (FCTM) function, who are responsible for the global capability to identify, investigate and manage financial crime risk and enable effective information sharing with government, grounded in advanced analytics and technology.
In 2018, the company started an ambitious programme to migrate applications onto Google Cloud Platform (GCP) This includes the ILFCRM (Intelligence Led Financial Crime Risk Management) programme, for which the core delivery is the new DRA (Dynamic Risk Assessment) application. This programme seeks to improve the company’s financial crime risk management, by moving away from a traditional rule-based approach, to using machine learning and advanced analytics to identify more financial crime, with less noise, more quickly.
This role is in the DRA IT team. You will support DRA system implementation & roll-out, you will also provide full scope of production support for DRA application and other services in Compliance/Analytics department.
- Help to deliver GCP development projects, and the rest of the time – spent on production support tasks
- Collaborate with central teams (architecture, security, engineering, networks) who are responsible for delivering baseline cloud architecture.
- Collaborate with other development teams that are also working to deliver use cases on GCP (share best practice).
- Provide full scope of Production Support service including resolution of live incidents as well as post-resolution problem management activities (Incident Management, Service Improvement Plans)
- Provide technical expertise in finding root cause of major system problems
- Oversee the resolution of problems and incidents of varying complexity to enable the operation to continue to run and deliver service effectively by eradicating recurrences with the minimum disruption to the business, (Problem Management)
- Detect, analyze and resolve problems associated with servers, networks and applications
- Proven track record of delivery
- Development and/or support role on a large IT project.
- Banking and/or Financial Crime Risk experience (nice to have)
- Not necessarily a security expert, but a good understanding of how to build security into an application
- Coding experience – python preferred
- GCP experience will be required
- Continuous delivery understanding and experience with Jenkins (CI/CD) pipeline
- Good to have Git and Jira
- Expected to know Ansible technology
- Good knowledge of Linux system, able to write shell scrips
- General understanding of enterprise IT systems
- Experience with ITIL framework – incident, problem, change management know how
- Knowledge about container standards, Kubernetes, Docker – preferred
- Knowledge of Big Data environments – recommended
- Good communication skills – English (verbal, written) that enable you to work on international projects
- Ability to explain complex ideas
- Ability to work as part of a team (familiarity with agile methodology)
- Ability to work in a team that is located across multiple countries and regions
- Willingness to adapt and learn new things.
- Takes ownership of tasks (hands-on).
- Good sense of humor
- Must demonstrate common sense
What they offer
- Long-term job in one of the largest banking and financial services organization in the world
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Language / Studies Reimbursement Scheme
- Professional trainings
- An environment where you will be given space to take ownership and accountability for your work
- A Team of professionals that will help you develop & succeed
- Exposure on all lines of business and markets
- Employees’ benefits: private medical and dental health care, Multisport Card, life insurance
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Cloud DevOps Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.