You will join one of the largest bank in the world. .
- Good knowledge and experience in project management specially in handling infrastructure projects
- Good Understanding of Infrastructure technologies such as WAS/WPS, Oracle,MQ,Unix,networking etc and should have strong experience on atleast one of these technologies (WAS/Unix/Oracle/MQ)
- Primarily responsible for the planning and execution of IT Operations projects with quality and within the agreed time lines
- The job holder is desired to have ability to grasp new technologies and concept and willingness to take ownership of the project assigned to him. Job holder will be involved in all phases of project management life cycle vis a vis planning, monitoring and controlling (tasks, dependencies, critical path and resourcing)
- Role requires to constantly liaising with the business partners and other stake holders and will also be responsible for identifying the project risks and maintaining the risk & issue log
- Should be able to manage and coordinate the patching activity from infrastructure side
- The job holder should be not only being able to see the big picture to understand project scope/impact but demonstrate the ability to deliver into the detail where necessary
- Understanding of GCP (Google Cloud platform) would be an added advantage
- Exposure to Dev Ops and Agile methodology
WHAT THEY OFFER:
- Stable job in professional team,
- Interesting path of career in an international organization,
- Consistent scope of responsibilities,
- Private health care, employees’ benefits.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Project Manager position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.