You will join one of the largest bank in the world. .
This department manages the IT infrastructure and supporting services that are critical for company’s employees and customers, such as cost-efficient hardware, system software, middleware and databases, Data Centers, Voice and Data networks, Cloud & External Infrastructure services, ATMs, Desktops and other devices. Within the department, IBM Z manages our IBM Z (mainframe) platform, which includes business-critical services and underpins the digital channels our customers utilize.
Senior Business Analyst role is accountable for overseeing the financial processes for this domain. They will work with other Business Analysts, domain leads and experts to support planning, budgeting and forecasting. They will also support annual operating plan (including internal recharges to recover IBM Z costs from internal customers) and monthly financial position tracking for the domain with more than 150m annual spend. This role reports to the Head of Business Management, IBM Z.
This role’s main responsibilities are:
- Ownership of planning, budgeting and forecasting covering Run the Bank and Change The Bank
- Financial AOP Planning (Zero-based budget) and ongoing updates
- Tracking Actuals versus Forecasts position
- Review of the Accruals
- Tracking internal recharges that recover the domain costs from internal customers
- Partner with IBM Z domain subject matter experts to ensure all their needs are properly funded and to deliver financial reports
- Partner with other Business Analysts to continually review processes, with an eye to improve cycle times and data quality
- Contribute to senior management decision-making through use of management information
Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with financial processes and tools
- Ability to work under minimal supervision while under pressure to deadlines
- Effective written and verbal communication skills, including creation of content for management meetings. Ability to converse verbally and in written format in English language
- Ability to build relationships globally through communication and influence, and then maintain through stakeholder management
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and Power Point skills
- Demonstrated accountability and ‘can do’ attitude
- Flexible and adaptable to changing activities, schedules and workloads
- Demonstrated experience in managing financial processes for high budget IT domain
- Preferred experience working in financial services
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Business Analyst position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.