Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Digital Business Automation are a global function within IT Infrastructure Delivery with approximately 250 staff in 13 countries. They are responsible for defining and implementing the strategy for a number of critical automation products across the organisation, as well as ensuring their availability, recoverability and security.
The successful candidate will be part of the management team and responsible for the creation and implementation of a strategy that delivers automation solutions based on customer needs. The role will be part of a global team working with colleagues from around the world working to ensure that their service offerings are automated wherever possible and easily consumed by their users and stakeholders.
- Creating and leading an Automation Strategy across the Platform
- Conducting regular evaluations of the system architecture and collaborating with project management teams to improve the designs
- Evaluating any project constraints and devising alternatives to reduce risks, whilst performing process re-engineering
- Keeping stakeholders updated about the status of the project development and budgets and notifying them immediately when issues arise
- Analysing and finding any impacts that that technical changes may have on customers
- Supervising and motivating development teams to improve their efficiency and productivity
- Performing continuous research on emerging technologies to stay updated with the best alternatives and to improve the existing architectures for clients
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- A self-motivated team player with good project management skills
- Effective communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels
- Able to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Risk identification and management skills
- Proficiency in English language speaking and writing skills required.
- Experience of working with global team across geographies and cultures
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge and understanding of Service Orchestration and Automation Platforms
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Stable job in professional team
- Interesting path of career in an international organization
- Private health care, employees’ benefits
- Flexible working pattern and possibility of home working
- Casual dress code
- Cultural exchange
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Solution Architect position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.