The Technology Specialist Azure will be part of the Global Planning Data & Analytics Product Team and one of the professionals who – together with the Agile Devops team – will work on delivering a releasable increment of the data solutions and platform product at the end of each sprint.
The Analytical Solutions are created on a central Analytics Platform. This central platform is based on Azure cloud technology ranging from data lake, data bricks, SQL/Synapse, ML Studio, PowerBI and related Azure components to build complete analytics solutions.
Your responsibilities would include:
- implementing data products and solutions based on business & IT requirements on the Analytics Enablement platform
- building data pipelines, implementing data integration solutions, and data models following AEP and client’s standards in Azure.
You are a good candidate if you have:
- 5 years experience required in a similar role
- Azure data lake storage & ingestion using Azure Data Factory
- independently using Azure Databricks for transformations & processing data
- advanced Azure SQL & Synapse for modelling and serving data
- Azure functions/Logic Apps
- experience in and expert knowledge of ETL and transformation technology across the different technologies
- experience in bringing analytics & reporting solutions from idea and experiment to scalable production and supportable deployments
- strong problem solving and root cause identification skills
- knowledge in Python and SQL, preferably also other programming languages
- an Agile mind-set and operate as part of an Agile Devops team.
What you can expect:
- attractive performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- life insurance
- private medical healthcare
- parking space for employees
- social events
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of employment agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.