Your responsibilities would include:
- co-creating with the Product Owner(s) the Product Roadmap and make sure specific technical features/stories (technical debt, integration architecture, security elements) get the right priority
- pro-actively identifying and resolving impediments between Product Teams to make sure the E2E flow works
- keeping a holistic view on the overall Digital Backbone and making sure the Business Platforms and Digital Products integrate seamlessly
- scouting for innovations in- and outside company and inspiring Product Owner and Product Teams to experiment and scale
- shaping with the Manager Transformation and Growth and Product Owner(s) the OpCo deployment roadmap for the platforms and products
- making sure the product teams are staffed with the right quality and quantity of experts from D&T (incl. PM’s and scrum masters) and partner(s)
- supporting Product Teams in identifying and resolving impediments as part of the deployments
- responsibility for the technical support of the Business Platforms and Digital Products
- responsibility for the financial management of the solution, including budgeting, contracting, monthly financial bookings and cross charging to Operating Companies
- organising and preparing quarterly Partner Boards and monthly Service Reviews according to the agreed standards
- tracking partner performance via defined KPIs and challenging them to continuously improve their performance
- aligning with the partners on contracting for SAAS/licenses, support and professional services
- making sure the right quality and quantity of partner experts are being allocated in line with the roadmap and budgets.
You are a good candidate if you:
- Master’s degree in Technology or equivalent
- 5-10 years experience in similar position
- Certified Agile Professional
- Pre: service management (ITIL)
- excellent written and verbal English.
What you can expect:
- attractive performance bonus
- Sodexo card
- life insurance
- private medical healthcare
- parking space for employees
- social events
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.