Your career opportunity
The GTO Execution Oversight Team is part of the Group Transformation Office. It is responsible for monitoring the
execution of, and managing Group governance of, the Change the Bank portfolio, ensuring that the bank’s Change
Framework is fit for purpose, and oversight of Change Execution Risk embedding in the GB/GF/Region portfolios.
This is a global role, encompassing every geography, business and function.
What you’ll do
- Prepare the monthly Change Portfolio Health paper, which is reported to global change forums/committees: Change Leaders Forum, Change Prioritisation and Oversight Committee (CPOC) etc.
- Lead/enhance portfolio oversight activities to track performance of the portfolio and setting up new activities when necessary.
- Support group governance – i.e. CPOC agenda and paper drafting.
- Work with global businesses and functions’ portfolio teams to ensure change data is recorded to the golden source systems to the requisite level of quality and accuracy.
- Report related to change portfolio oversight.
- Work across GTO and the GB/GFs to ensure and support the effective administration, manage and monitor of the Group Change Portfolio.
- Drive or support work in a number of areas across the portfolio from set up the portfolio governance, report on portfolio progress and status, by implement Change Framework standards.
What you need to have to succeed in this role
- Proven experience and skills in effective communications, stakeholder engagement and the production of written work.
- Proven ability in roles requiring strong analytical skills, experience interpreting evidence and solving complex issues.
- Proven ability in roles requiring the preparation and publication of senior executive reports.
- Formulation of key decisions, approaches, strategies and argument supported by sound reasoning and rationale.
- Experience of the administration and delivery of large/complex programmes.
- Exceptional drive, commitment and focus in executing a change agenda.
- Ability to initiate and effect change through people in a large matrix organization.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment with proven ability to handle multiple outputs at one time.
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Additional bonuses for recognition awards
- Multisport card
- Private medical care
- Life insurance
- One-time reimbursement of home office set-up (up to 800 PLN).
- Corporate parties events
- CSR initiatives
- Nursery discounts
- Financial support with trainings and education
- Social fund
- Flexible working hours
- Free parking
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.