Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for a career that will give you plenty of opportunities to develop, join the company and your
future will be rich with potential. Whether you want a career that could take you to the top, or simply
take you in an exciting new direction, the company offers opportunities, support and rewards that will take
DataVisa is the global tool for undertaking some of their mandatory data privacy controls, including
Internal and External Data Transfers, Privacy Impact Assessments and Records of Processing. The
DataVisa Operations team is responsible for the day to day operational management of the tool
including ensuring business users understand how to use the tool and cases are input correctly as
well as conducting Privacy Impact Assessments on behalf of the Chief Data Offices.
They are currently seeking an experienced individual to join the DataVisa Operations team within
Group Data Privacy Management in the role of Data Governance Manager. The role holder will work
as part of the centralised utility which will help deliver faster, simpler and more efficient results,
helping avoid duplication of work across Global Businesses and Global Functions (GBGFs) and
reduce time to market for business sponsored programmes; helping in reducing the risk of breach of
customer data and other data privacy risks; driving adherence to the Global Data Management
Policies across the company, and ultimately increasing customer trust and value of customer data to the
Your responsibilities will include:
- Guide business users across 67 markets and multiple Global Business/Global Functions in using DataVisa, ensuring cases are input accurately in order to meet controls.
- Perform privacy assessments of operational processes, identifying, and mitigating risks across the company through effective tools, training and guidance. Working with Project Mangers to ensure data privacy initiatives are understood and implemented in the program
- Grow awareness and knowledge of the data privacy and other changing laws and regulations within the remit of the company operations
- Act as a subject matter expert on data privacy and protection law across the globe, working collaboratively with Legal Data Privacy and Regulatory Compliance to communicate on data risk policies
- Develop and administer guidance, training and educational materials
- Identify areas of improvement in local practices relative to managing data privacy
- Support the development and delivery of data privacy and protection controls based on data policies that assure the compliant use of data and information across the global business requirements
- Remain up to date with the requirements of legislation and conduct necessary gap analysis processes to identify and help build remedial work programs and highlight ongoing program risks. Work with stakeholders to plan future data privacy needs and adhere to the global scope
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Preferably have worked in an Organization’s Privacy office or with Data Privacy officers.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Privacy law (e.g. GDPR, CCPA)
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to multitask and quickly apply new concepts to accomplish assignments
- Show ability to manage multiple stakeholders, strong business partners and understand technology and commercial concepts quickly
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and communication skills
- Ability to identify and mitigate data risks with the ability to understand materiality of data risks and prioritise / differentiate response accordingly
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain complex issues clearly, bridge between different stakeholders, especially, business, IT and legal
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and rapidly changing priorities
- Proven track record of taking ownership / responsibility for work and be comfortable working independently
- Must be a good communicator, verbal and written English
The base location for this role is Krakow.You’ll achieve more when you join the company.
Atthe company they look to enable their employees to better balance their work / life priorities and have the
flexibility required to meet challenging needs as they progress through different life stages. Where
possible they will consider the following flexible working options: part-time working, job sharing, term-
time working, and working from home and staggered hours. If in considering a role with the company you
have a need for some flexibility in your working arrangements please discuss this with the recruitment
team in the early stages of the application process.
The company is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions
count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development,
flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment.
Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with
their Privacy Statement, which is available on their website.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the position Data Privacy Reviewer on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)