Our client is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. Their global businesses serve more than 40 million customers worldwide through a network that covers 64 countries and territories.
ABOUT THE PROJECT
Some careers have more impact than others. If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join our client and discover how valued you’ll be.
They are currently seeking an experienced professional to join their team as Regional Lead- DCTS IT within Equities & Securities Financing (ESF) Technology. They are primarily focused on finding people with the right behaviours, ambition and values that fit within the company. If you feel there are areas in which you don’t qualify for this role, please still apply as they are looking to invest in the right person.
You will be accountable for end-to-end delivery of Technology solutions for Derivatives Clearing Services clients (internal and external). The role will be reporting into the Global Head of DCS IT based in London and working closely with business stakeholders within the Markets and Securities Services division.
They have ambitious goals to extend on well-established IT platforms and provide innovative solutions to new initiatives.
Role Purpose and key activities:
- Driving a culture of diversity & inclusion, being Inquisitive, innovative, data driven, continuous improvement and learning within team
- Excellent ability to communicate with influence and impact to the stakeholders, employees and leadership.
- Leading a team of approximately 20 engineers within 2 DevOps PODs.
- Responsible for attracting and retaining best talent.
- Independently managing business stakeholders locally and in near shore locations.
- Strong analytical and planning skills.
- Coordinating delivery for all streams of work.
- Ensuring systems are compliant with regulatory requirements and internal controls
- Ability to bring analytical rigour to clarify poorly-defined problems or poorly articulated solutions.
- Adherence to the Group’s standards of ethical behaviour
- improve quality and velocity for the teams
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE THEY REQUIRE
- Familiarity in working in DevOps teams using Agile delivery practices.
- Experience in leading teams.
- Knowledge of Futures and OTC Cleared products is ideal, but not essential.
- Ideally, but not required, familiarity with ION Trading Systems software, and Trading Technologies software
NICE TO HAVE
- Financial Sector experience
- OTC Clearance business knowledge
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Stable, long-term projects
- Full-time employment contract
- Flexible working hours and home office
- No dress code and no mobile devices restrictions
- Relocation support
Parent Friendly Policy:
- Formal assistance while going on a maternity/paternity leave
- Nursery funding
- Flexible working arrangements
- Nursery room
- Family days
- Working parent’s community
- Conference and training budget
- 2 hours weekly for learning
- Language course/studies partial reimbursement
- Safari books
- Online trainings: LinkedIn, Coursera
- Internal trainings
- Transfer between projects
To top it off:
- Team events and networking events
- Tech communities and cultural communities
- Mentoring programs
- On-site medical consultations in the office
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the IT Delivery Head position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.