What will you do?
- Plan, develop and maintain, Frontend and Backend automation tests, to ensure the highest level of quality in delivering our product.
- Be a part of our evolving R&D team and take a crucial part in the SW development cycle.
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing.
- Enhance the automation infrastructure upon needs.
- Experience with tools such as Playwright, Cypress, Selenium, Postman, Cucumber, or similar – Must.
- Experienced in SQL advanced queries.
- Experience with CI&CD tools like GitHub Actions, Jenkins, and similar.
- Experience with AWS – Must. Docker, Kubernetes – Advantage.
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis skills.
- Good understanding of software testing methodologies.
- Have the relevant understanding around Unit, Component, Integration, E2E testing.
- Excellent communication skills – English, both Written and Verbal.
- Enthusiastic, Team player, Self-learner, and independent executor.
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Automation Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”