Company is reinventing global payroll and workforce management. They automated platform helps companies hire, onboard, manage, and pay people in more than 140 countries.
They is looking for a Senior Java Developer to join they growing team. The responsibilities include new features development, optimization, refactoring, and scaling of current infrastructure. Attend and participate in Engineering meetings, back-end side architecture and features with other back-end developers. Work with different dev-ops tools (we work with AWS, setting EC2s, databases, queue, clustering, sharding). Enrich current backend team.
- Do optimization, refactoring, and scaling of current infrastructure to provide robust and quick application to our customers.
- Software design and development of new features from A-Z, from product to
- Responsibility of system stability and responding to critical incidents.
- Code review your colleagues code and response to CRs directed to you.
- Working with our CI/CD tools (including tweaking the setup of the CI)
- 5+ Years professional experience as a Software Engineer
- Minimum Java experience of 4+ years with any framework (preferably springboot and Play framework, but not must)
- Master version control, especially git
- At least intermediate knowledge in Continuous Integration (INCLUDING changing scripts, setting up CI, dealing with problems) and Software Development Lifecycle Management (knowledge of Scrum, Jira, Jenkin, build tools)
- You write clean code, love unit testing (optional – TDD/BDD), and value readability over cleverness
- Deep knowledge of design patterns & knowledge of IoC frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with web service frameworks and API technologies
- Practical experience in an agile software development environment
- Self-driven and result oriented; You’ll jump on a task and drive it to completion
- English level: not less then upper-intermediate
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply! 🙂
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Backend Developer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]