The client built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more.
The company work to provide the best possible solution for their customers, who benefit from the freedom and time they help them save. When people turn to them to set up their businesses, they’ll also be able to select a virtual business address and use tools to manage their physical mail. To date, they’ve grown to become the leading provider of online legal, tax and virtual mail solutions for families and small businesses, and they’re committed to making their services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before.
What you will do:
- Work closely with other engineers, product designers to design, build and maintain customer facing products and interfaces
- Develop shared, reusable UI components library
- Design, solve, debug complex problems related to performance, scalability and security
- Develop E2E tests raising the bar for the quality of customer experience
- Perform peer code reviews
What they are looking for:
- 5+ years of professional experience as a Front-End engineer
- Experience in one or more front-end frameworks such as React, Vue, Angular
- Experience with common front-end technologies HTML, CSS
- A strong self-starter, operationally-focused; a problem-solver
Nice to have:
Experience with Cypress or other testing framework
What they offer:
- Comfortable office in the City Center with non-corporate, engaging, collaborative atmosphere
- Flexibility in choosing the type of contract (contract of employment or B2B)
- Paid holiday (26 days for B2B)
- Additional 10 days of paid “parental” for a B2B contract
- Development fund of 3k PLN per year per head
- Private healthcare (full Luxmed package including dental care)
- MultiKafeteria programme (Multisport, cinema tickets, vouchers)
- Free English classes, Udemy access
- Life insurance
- Team building and socializing events, amazing coffee & fresh fruits in the office
- Competitive salary: 20k-30k (base + 8% bonus per year)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Senior Software Development Engineer position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
Dotcommunity is registered in the Register of Employment Agencies (KRAZ) under number 9904.