Purpose of the role:
Our client is looking for a Software Engineer (Developer) to join a team that is focused on creating a best-in-class native development platform. You’re an experienced engineer with a passion for craftmanship, quality, and owning products holistically. You strive to enable others around you to do their best work.
What you’ll do:
This is a newly formed team responsible for creating frameworks, components, abstractions, and applications that will empower their product teams to do their best work and make them more efficient across the full stack of development. The native platform and applications you create will be the foundation for all native product experiences across the organization, and you’ll be tackling problems around component design, cross-cutting capabilities, observability, resiliency, performance, and quality.
They are a cross-functional product team with full accountability for their products. They embrace DevOps and automation, they’re constantly learning, and are focused on delivering products that their customers love at the speed they need them.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related experience with 2+ years of industry experience.
- Native development expertise or experience with a framework such as React Native or Flutter is a plus as you’ll be developing native applications and components for iOS and Android.
- A solid grasp of CI/CD with experience creating automated quality, performance, and security testing within the pipeline.
- Experience with designing for observability and resiliency.
- Familiarity with Swift, SwiftUI, or Jetpack Compose is a plus.
- Full-stack software development experience is a plus. Ideally, this includes experience with API services (REST, GraphQL) and event-driven architecture.
- Experience in AWS cloud technologies is a plus.
Skills to be successful in the role:
- Collaborative – You work jointly with other team members to design, build, and support solutions.
- T-shaped – You have a broad range of technical skills, with depth as a Subject Matter Expert in one or more areas.
- Adaptable – You are flexible and able to adjust to new situations quickly.
- Curious – You are eager to learn and experiment.
- Entrepreneurial – You seek out innovative solutions and opportunities for improvement.
- Team-oriented – You actively contribute to group and organizational goals.
- Committed to excellence – You hold yourself and others to high standards of performance and quality.
What can you expect from them?
- Online recruitment process
- Hybrid or Remote Work model & Flexible Working Hours
- Private medical care in LuxMed Group
- MyBenefit Cafeteria Platform (with Multisport card available)
- Group Life Insurance after probation period
- Additional day off for your Birthday
- Additional two days off per year for voluntary activities of your choice
- Employee discount for high-quality products
- Annual Bonus depending on the yearly company and individual performance
- Various portfolio of internal&external trainings: professional certifications, access to e-learning platform
- Language courses co-financed by them
- Possibility of growth inside of organization
- International team environment Relocation package for candidates outside Poland
- Numerous company events and office initiatives
- Family atmosphere with no formal dress-code
- Attractive office location in the heart of Krakow (High 5ive, Pawia street)
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Software Developer – Native Applications position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”