The bank provides several IT services such as Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop, Active Directory, Windows Client,
Software deployment to the Germany branch of the company and its international customers. Services are provided with a high variety of sourcing levels, from completely locally provided, to partly or completely provided by the global company’s units or external service providers.
As a part of the team you will be responsible for the technical delivery of these services, but as well for the
coordination and controlling of global HSBC teams and external service providers on a technical and
If you have a strong technical background in the provided technologies but you are also interested in
Service Management, then you are perfect to strengthen their team.
IT Service Management:
- Coordination of external service providers.
- Developing and executing service provider controls
- General Service Management (e.g. Asset Mangement)
- Daily operations (e.g. housekeeping, maintenance capacity management, 3 rd level
- Project support and solution design for implementing business requirements.
- Automation of processes and workflows (e.g. desktop provisioning, automated reports) to improve operational excellence and support project or Ad-Hoc requests.
SKILLS & THEY REQUIRE
- Basic knowledge &experience in IT Service Management and provider management
- Strong technical background in Citrix XenApp& XenDesktop, Microsoft Windows Client &Server technologies.
- Good organizational and communication skills
OPTIONAL/NICE TO HAVE
- Further technical experience with VMWare ESX, Active Directory, Powershell
- Skills in Microsoft Office especially Excel
- Agile and Project Management skills
- Experience with collaboration platforms (e.g. MS Teams, Zoom, Cisco Jabber)
- ITSM frameworks and tools (e.g. Confluence, Jira, ServiceNow)
- Experience in working for a bank or financial service provider and familiarity with the
WHAT THEY OFFER
- Working in an international team within an international environment and daily interaction
with customers, colleagues and providers in various countries.
- Flexible work and optional remote working
- A highly standardized IT environment, using the latest technologies.
- Private health care and employees’ benefits
- sharing the costs of sports activities, sharing the costs of foreign language classes, sharing the costs of professional training & courses, life insurance, retirement pension plan
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Technical Business Analyst – Windows Workspace on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”
.Dotcommunity jest zarejestrowana w Rejestrze agencji zatrudnienia (KRAZ) pod numerem 9904.