Our client is the top player in the AdTech industry in the World. They have seven offices located around the globe (in the US, the UK, Poland and Japan). They’re focused on unleashing the full economic potential of digital media companies. They do this by making digital advertising markets and technologies that are designed to deliver optimal value to publishers and advertisers on every ad served across all screens.
They’re one of the best cloud computing developers team in Poland.
They’re looking for talented, communicative, and curious engineers to join their amazing team in Cracow, Poland.
Currently, they’re looking for a Software Developer in Test.
- Open-minded – happy to give & receive feedback, not afraid to fail and move on
- Proactive – always want to find a satisfying solution
- Self-organized and self-motivated
They want to talk to you.
What They Offer
- Working with the newest technologies such as Cloud Computing (GCP)
- Experienced Team (50% of the company are senior developers!)
- Challenges at work that are difficult to find anywhere else!
- Solving important problems in a scale
- Joining a company that is growing and scaling
- Flexible working hours & remote work option
- Private health care for you and your family
- Private life and travel insurance
- Internal Women in Tech meetups
- Trips to California once in a while
- Free lunch 3x a week
- Unbelievable modern office in the city centre
- Involved in supporting all automation framework users through continuous improvement and maintenance
- Own components, processes, and workflows that demand professionalism, excellent communication, teamwork, and documentation skills
- Work in a focused and nimble team that collaborates on common problems across products and across focus areas
- Be exposed to a broader set of problems, which allows for fast career growth and proximity to abundant technical problems
- 2+ years of experience being a software developer in test
- Proficiency in Python or Java, or a similar OO language and ability to improve, debug, modify and maintain an automation framework codebase
- A deep understanding of web applications and RESTful APIs will be essential and automation tools such as Robot Framework, Selenium, and so on
- Experience using CI/CD tools like Jenkins or GoCD
- Excellent troubleshooting skills to triage complex issues
- Experience operating in an agile environment
- Strong quality and automation mind-set
- Communicative Polish and English languages
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- Passion for software test development and proven ability to test enterprise distributed systems
- Experience with Java and/or Erlang applications
- A background in utilizing cloud computing services such as Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
- Familiarity with advertising technologies and the advertising ecosystem
How They Work
Their five company values form a solid bedrock serving to define them as a group and guide the company. Their values remind them that how they do things often matters as much as what they do.
Note: Prepare your CV in English (PDF), fill in the form, and apply!
Please include in your CV the following clause necessary for the recruitment process:
“I agree to the processing of personal data that I have made available voluntarily in the recruitment process by the Administrator of personal data, i.e. Dotcommunity Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością [Ltd.] based in Cracow, 15 Żabiniec Street, 31-215 Cracow, registered in Poland, the Cracow’s District Court – Śródmieście, XI Commercial Division of the National Court Register under number 0000468484, VAT number: 9452174499, (“Dotcommunity”) in order to carry out the recruitment process for the Software Development Engineer in Test position on the basis of Art.6 item 1a of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation)”[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com